CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT RHS
Camping is available at RHS on a first come first served basis, as there is a limited ablution facility on site at the Barn Field on the Royal Hospital School’s 200 acre campus.
What is at Barn Field:
- Cold water tap is permanently available.
- No Electricity is available
- Toilet facilities for both male and female.
- Solitary shower very close to camping area
- Pets can stay but please look after and clean up any mess
- Wonderful walks along the River Stour
- Quiet and undisturbed green oasis with many trees
- Area of outstanding natural beauty at the top of the School.
- Co-op Shop in Holbrook Village
- Doctor’s Surgery in Holbrook Village
- Many Pubs in both Holbrook and Stutton villages.
- Just four miles to Ipswich and Just five miles to Manningtree
Please ensure to avoid disappointment you email Don (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your particulars, should you wish to camp/caravan/motorhome at RHS.